Google Cloud Platform might be a bit complex for non-technical users or users that never worked with it before. Sometimes, to assist with the onboarding and setup process our team will require access to your Google Cloud Platform.
Below are the steps that explain how to give access to the SegmentStream support team.
Creating BigQuery Data Viewer and BigQuery User Roles.
- Go to the Google Cloud Platform Console.
- Open the console left side menu and click IAM & admin. Select IAM from the list.
- On the top click +ADD
- Enter the email@example.com email address into New Members field.
- Select BigQuery Data Viewer and BigQuery User from Select a Role.
- Click Save.
- Let your SegmentStream Manager know that the Roles were created.