To make Google BigQuery ready for work you need to create a dataset which SegmentsStream will use to store imported data. Below are the steps that explain how to do this.
- Go to the Google Cloud Platform Console.
- Open the console left side menu and click BigQuery.
- Click on the three dots icon next to the project where you would like to create a dataset in the bottom-left menu and click Create dataset.
Note: Instead of this screen, you might see general info about BigQuery. In that case, you should enable BigQuery API.
- Enter Dataset ID (for example “segmentstream”).
- Select the Location type and Region, we recommend using the US or EU Multi-region locations.
Important! In case you use Google Analytics 360 or Google Analytics 4, we recommend selecting the same dataset location as for the dataset where your Google Analytics export data is stored.
- Click Create dataset.
Please sign in to leave a comment.